Saturday, May 7, 2011

How To Get Sign-Off For Your Designs (Smashing Magazine)

?How did you do that?? My colleague Leigh sounded impressed. He had been
working with a problem client for weeks trying to get design approval. Then I
came along and was able to get signed-off in a single conference call. ?Can
you teach me how you did that?? he asked. I mumbled something about years of
experience, but the truth was I didn?t have a clue. It just seems I can find
design approval easier than most.

As I thought about it I realised there are actually quite a lot of things that
have become second nature for me over the years. But I have learnt the hard
way through many painful projects. Unfortunately because I started designing
websites back in 1994 there was nobody around to teach me this stuff. I wish
somebody could have just shown me how to avoid all of those endless revisions.


Share With Friends: Share on FacebookTweet ThisPost to Google-BuzzSend on GmailPost to Linked-InSubscribe to This Feed | Rss To Twitter | Internet - Web Development News, RSS and RSS Feed via Feedzilla.

south orange nj restaurants south orange nj schools

No comments:

Post a Comment