Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Web Designers, Get Out There and Make Something! (Smashing Magazine)

When people ask me what I do, I tell them I make websites. They usually smile
and nod and then ask whom I might make these sites for. I?ll ramble off a
random list of clients I perceive to be most impressive. They, again, smile
and nod. The conversation moves on. This has happened to me somewhere north of
one hundred times. It always feels a little disingenuous.

My day job and clients aren?t the issue. I enjoy most of the projects I get to
work on. My coworkers and clients are smart people, with good ideas, who
usually have a reasonable expectation and goal for their campaigns.


Share With Friends: Share on FacebookTweet ThisPost to Google-BuzzSend on GmailPost to Linked-InSubscribe to This Feed | Rss To Twitter | Internet - Web Development Stories, RSS Feeds and Widgets via Feedzilla.

website development plan website development pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment